team building at room of riddles
Our experiences are designed for teambuilding. The timeframe is limited to 1,5 hour (and the clock is ticking) therefore an environment is created in which people's true characters become visible and more importantly: the different team roles.
As the City Challenge starts in the heart of Amsterdam (Dam Square), it is perfect to combine with a team dinner in town. You can arrange your corporate event at Room of Riddles via e-mail.
WHY ROOM OF RIDDLES
There are some key advantages to come to Room of Riddles for your team outing:
- Reachability: our location is quick and easy to reach by public transport, right in the city centre of Amsterdam (Dam Square)
- Great games: we design our games around the experience, forcing teams to work together (some riddles even require multiple people to solve) and interacting with the historic aspects of the beautiful city centre of Amsterdam.
- A joint victory: each riddle solved is a little victory moment, but the game is challenging until the last minute.
- Hospitality: we're aiming to offer the best overall hospitality experience, from the first welcome to handing in the iPads at Dam Square.
- Expertise: we hosted many teambuilding activities, receiving great feedback from all of our (inter)national guests.
- Pricing: we offer the best price/quality game experience in Amsterdam. The total price for a team outing at Room of Riddles is, depending on your group size, between 39 euro for 2 players to just 209 euro for 11 players, so it's always less than 20 euro per person. All our prices are including booking, payment costs and VAT. You can pay with all major creditcards and we will send you a receipt upon request.
- More information: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can help you start organizing your team event!
ACCOMPLISH A COMMON GOAL
The Amsterdam City Challenge is a great way to observe your team. Who are the assertive team members that try to give directions to the group? Who are the true problem solvers? Who are the team players, who bridge the gaps between other team members? And who are the people that find a solution which is not used because the group doesn't listen to them?
The team members will notice many of the team roles themselves. By simply asking them what went right and wrong, what could be improved and what they think of the team roles, you already spark an interesting discussion while the fun-factor keeps things very positive.
We aim to make team members understand each other's skills and characters better in an exciting, out of the comfort zone experience. This way we bring teams to the next level while having a great time!
Join SOME great companies
Room of Riddles hosted team outings for many great companies, both national as international:
Van Gogh Museum (art)
ABN Amro (banking)
Shell (oil technologies)
The Boston Consulting Group (consulting)
Guerrilla Games (game development)
Stedelijk Museum (art)
Van Gogh Museum (exhibitions)
De Bijenkorf (fashion)
Mirabeau (online marketing)
Kempen & Co (banking)
ConversionMob (online marketing)
AKZO Nobel (chemical)
Kaspersky Lab (software)
Gemeente Amsterdam (government)
Antoni van Leeuwenhoek (hospital)
Time Sparebank (banking)