team building at room of riddles
Our escape games are designed for teambuilding. The timeframe is limited to 60 minutes (and the clock is ticking) therefore an environment is created in which people's true characters become visible and more importantly: the different team roles.
For companies there are two options: just book one or two escape room(s) or also include a meeting room, breakfast and lunch.
Our team will help you to get a quotation for your tailor-made teambuilding event. You can arrange your corporate event at Room of Riddles via e-mail.
WHY ROOM OF RIDDLES
There are some key advantages to come to Room of Riddles for your team outing:
- Reachability: our location is quick and easy to reach by car, right at the ring A10 of Amsterdam, with no excessive parking costs and plenty of space - which is unique in Amsterdam. We're also very accessible via public transport, with direct tramline 2 and metroline 50 from from all main areas in Amsterdam.
- Great games: we design our games around the experience, forcing teams to work together (some riddles even require multiple people to solve), using unique decors and props that truly make you feel outside the 'real' world.
- A joint victory: each riddle solved is a little victory moment, but the escape game is challenging until the last minute. We made the game a bit too hard on purpose, so our Riddle Masters can tailor each game towards the teams' strengths and weaknesses by sharing some additional tips, which we form as riddles: little pushes in the right direction.
- Hospitality: we're aiming to offer the best overall hospitality experience, from the first welcome to our free included soft drinks. If you book 2 rooms, you will even have your own personal Riddle Master, fully dedicated to your teambuilding event. You might already have noticed that we take 2 hours per team, which is longer than the 1,5 hour most other escape rooms book.
- Breakfast, lunch and meeting rooms: we have delicious biological catering and meeting rooms available.
- Expertise: we hosted many teambuilding activities, receiving great feedback from all of our (inter)national guests. Our Riddle Masters are trained in observing team building events and team roles. This is included in our price. It is also possible to bring your own coach to observe your teams with our Riddle Master, free of charge.
- Pricing: we offer the best price/quality escape experience in Amsterdam. The total price for a team outing at Room of Riddles is, depending on your group size, between 69 euro for 2 players (34,50 euro p.p.) to 238 euro for 14 players (17 euro p.p.). All our prices are incl. a free soft drink, booking costs and VAT. You can pay with all major creditcards and we can send you a receipt upon request.
- More information: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can help you start organizing your team event!
ACCOMPLISH A COMMON GOAL
Our Riddle Masters are trained in teambuilding activities and team roles. But you can also bring your own manager or coach who can join our Riddle Master in our life-view room, in which we can watch and listen to the live games via big tv screens. This is a great way to observe your team. Who are the assertive team members that try to give directions to the group? Who are the true problem solvers? Who are the team players, who bridge the gaps between other team members? And who are the people that find a solution which is not used because the group doesn't listen to them?
These observations are not only made from the outside, the team members will notice many of the team roles themselves. By simply asking them what went right and wrong, what could be improved and what they think of the team roles, you already spark an interesting discussion while the fun-factor keeps things very positive.
We aim to make team members understand each other's skills and characters better in an exciting, out of the comfort zone experience. This way we bring teams to the next level while having a great time!
Join SOME great companies
Room of Riddles hosted team outings for many great companies, both national as international:
Van Gogh Museum (art)
ABN Amro (banking)
Shell (oil technologies)
The Boston Consulting Group (consulting)
Guerrilla Games (game development)
Stedelijk Museum (art)
Van Gogh Museum (exhibitions)
De Bijenkorf (fashion)
Mirabeau (online marketing)
Kempen & Co (banking)
ConversionMob (online marketing)
AKZO Nobel (chemical)
Kaspersky Lab (software)
Gemeente Amsterdam (government)
Antoni van Leeuwenhoek (hospital)
Time Sparebank (banking)